Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My new room :)

Yeah~ I've finally moved into a new room. A little bit bigger than b4 but this is really the right size. Love it so much!!! :) I was just moving within the same building so it's a lot easier, we just borrowed a trolley from laundry room n walked a few rounds. Luckily my dad n mom were here helping me hehe... The process was so relaxed, we even have tea time in the middle! Haha...

Finally got window for my room ^^

Creative wardrobe from me n dad :P Will cover up the other side when free.

Perfect shoes organizer for my tiny cozy room :)

Nice lil warm room set up by dad n mom n me!!! Spot on!!! Oh yea, my new add is
206/488 Swanston St
Carlton 3053 VIC

^^


10 comments:

Unknown said...

wow

can i come live wit u??:p

i'm sure yr room interior design

will become more creative and mature^^

YOGHURT said...

樓上的
你真的很會拍素琳的屁屁也 :P

Unknown said...

樓上的

我不是變態

我是有創意^^

shan said...

好好哦~
如果明年搬出去有这样的房间就好~

几时办house warming啊?
嘻嘻~^^

isaac@yong said...

thx to prepare all things for welcome me ^^

Flyindream said...

creative mk,
haha...thanks for ur "sincere" complimet. :P U r welcome all the time.^^

shan,
Good idea! will probably organize a small one cos exam is coming!!!

lonely,
I really well prepared to welcome u guys.So,dont stand me up oo...^^ especially the bird hwey.

Clover said...

i luv ur room!!!
elegant~

lsy said...

class~

happyluv said...

looks great and lovely.. it's really suitable ur style.. how nice if i can get my own room ..sighs...

禾松 said...

i need the shoes organizer...deeply!!!