Sunday, October 25, 2009

Unacceptable leisure in exam period

It's very annoying that I always have heap of ideas coming up when I'm about to study. I should have fully utilized the weekend n stay in lib for 48 hours. Hehe... still have 5 hours to go and my weekend is gonna end =( So far, I spent not even 1 minute in preparing exams... Hopeless...
These are what I have been doing yesterday... Hehe...anyway, quite satisfied :) I made all of them myself oo...no machine, hand made! ;)

Owl coin purse ^^

With a little handmade button

Flower-printed fabric for inner side

Assorted fabric buttons

Hehe... so happy...
Exams coming ==...... study.....



7 comments:

Unknown said...

so elegant :p

happyluv said...

well done.. good job..
I did watch a lot of Anime this few day and my exam is right on thursday morning.. it was really suck to me and the time is going less but my books are still sitting at the same place^^

ps. the link to my blog is wrong^^

Anonymous said...

so nice~
I like the fabric buttons, where did you get that?

YOGHURT said...

呃·····
你好像還欠我
新年禮物
情人節禮物
生日禮物
畢業禮物
考試完畢禮物
相識多周年紀念禮物

:P

btw,你可以把你的手砍給我嗎?

WEN WEN said...

我的意見跟樓上的完全一樣 :)

阿和 said...

yeah..
fully utilized of time..
win..
sure u can cope v ur exam d la..
beautiful!!!

Flyindream said...

Thanks for the complimentS...Haha...

happyluv,
Haiz...same situation here. Always repeating the hayao miyazaki's anime when exams r coming.. Paise ar...will correct it :P

Qiqi,
Hehe...forgot where to get it ady. Bought it when i was rambling around.^^

Yoghurt&Wen,
Quite a nice way of praising...Haha...

yh,
well...wish daydream comes true la...